- Corresponding students: Students graduating in September 2019
- Submission of documents
- Required documents: Main text of thesis and Extended abstract (4 pages) in English or Japanese
- Submit: https://forms.gle/9u7ndsTXFLpfBWSs7
(You can submit separately and replace until the deadline.)
- Deadline: 5 PM, JULY 31st (WED), 2019 for both documents
- File format
- **Format for Extended Abstract** Download here.
- File type: one PDF for each document (Do NOT submit doc or docx files)
- File name: StudentnumberFamilyname.pdf (e.g. 18M12345Isono.pdf)
(Do NOT use Chinese characters for your family name, write it in Alphabet)
- Final presentation
- Dates: AUGUST 7th (WED), 2019
- Time: all day
- Venues: Room G311, Bldg.G3, Suzukakedai campus
- Program here
- Language: Presentation in English, Discussion in English or Japanese
- Time Allocation: 12 minutes for presentation, 5 minutes for Q&A, 1 minute for alternation and preparation
- PC: Bring your own or lab’s laptop that has a VGA or HDMI outlet. Check the compatibility with the projector in advance.
- 35 copies of your presentation slide should be prepared and distributed to the faculty members just prior to your presentation with the assistance of your laboratory members.
- The maximum number of the paper distributed should be limited within 2 sheets in two-sided printing
- A correspondence table of technical terms between English and Japanese should be appended in the last slide
- GEDES office
- GEDES office