(Results of the Best Presenters)
1. Date & Time: August 7th (Tuesday), 2018, 10:45am-12:15pm
2. Venue: B02-05, Bidg. I4, Ookayama
– Format: Poster presentation
– Size and number of sheet: A1, 1 sheet for each presentation
– Presentation content (They should be presented clearly)
– Your activity and/or experience including background, objective, and achievement/conclusion
– What you learned or were trained?
– What challenges/learning/training do you still need based on your activity/experience?
4. Register at here.
5. Deadline: 5pm, July 31th (Tuesday), 2018
– Submit a report after the presentation.
– Content should include reply to the questions for your presentation as well as the content of questions you asked for other presentations.
– There is no format for the report in English or Japanese.
– Deadline: 15:00, August 17th (Friday), 2018
– Submit to: Supervisor
1. Corresponding students
Students graduating in September 2018
2. Submission of documents
– Required documents: Main text of thesis and Extended abstract (4 pages)
– Submit to: Here
**Format for Extended Abstract (4 pages in English or Japanese)**
– Deadline: 5 PM, August 1st (Wednesday), 2018 for both papers
– File type: one PDF for each document (Do NOT submit doc or docx files)
– File name: StudentnumberFamilyname.pdf (e.g. 16M12345Isono.pdf)
(Do NOT use Chinese characters for your family name, write it in Alphabet)
**If you want to replace the file with a new one, just upload the new file**
3. Final presentation
– Date: August 8th (Wednesday), 2018
– Time: 10am-12pm, 1pm-
– Venue: Room B02-05, Bldg. I4, Ookayama
– Language: Presentation in English, Discussion in English or Japanese
– Time Limit: 14 minutes for presentation, 5 minutes for Q&A, 1 minute for alternation and preparation
– PC: Bring your own or lab’s laptop that has a VGA outlet. Check the compatibility with the projector in advance.
1) 35 copies of your presentation slide should be prepared and distributed to the faculty members just prior to your presentation with the assistance of your laboratory members
2) The maximum number of the paper distributed should be limited within 2 in two-sided printing
3) A correspondence table of technical terms between English and Japanese should be appended in the last slide
Date and time: July 6th, FRIDAY, 5 pm to 6:30 pm
Venue: Room 102, Bldg S6, Ookayama Campus
Student Name (ID): Reza Nadimi (16D58327)
Thesis title: Energy consumption influence on objective quality of life (QoL): The role of renewables in poverty reduction