- Date & Time: 9:30am～(tentative), August 4, 2021
- Venue: Online (Zoom meeting)
- Program: TBA
- Format: Presentation using the slide(s) made in PowerPoint via Zoom meeting The detail of zoom presentation will be announced later.
- Language: English
- Size and number of posters
- ONE sheet (slide) in A1 size, for each course with 1 credit or 2 credits
- TWO sheets (slides) in A1 size, for each course with 3 or 4 credits
- Either of portrait or landscape orientation is acceptable.
- Presentation time
- Course with 1 credit: 6 minutes (2 min. presentation and 4 min. Q&A)
- Course with 2 credits: 7 minutes (3 min. presentation and 4 min. Q&A)
- Course with 3 credits: 8 minutes (4 min. presentation and 4 min. Q&A)
- Course with 4 credits: 9 minutes (5 min. presentation and 4 min. Q&A)
- Presentation contents (following items should be clearly presented)
- Your activity and/or experience including background, objective and achievement/conclusion
- What you learned or were trained?
- What challenges/learning/training do you still need based on your activity/experience?
- For more detail, please check the course syllabus in OCW.
Register from https://forms.gle/CNgqAtQxpu7ed95SA.
If you want to register multiple courses, please register separately. However, you cannot register multiple courses with the same activity (for example, you cannot get credit for both of Global Engineering Off-Campus Project and ALP Overseas Training for the same overseas activity. Also, you cannot register two of Global Engineering International Workshop even if you make two presentations in a single conference).
- Deadline for registration: 5pm, July 19, 2021
If you do not make registration by the due date, you cannot make presentation.
- Submit a report after the presentation.
- Content should include reply to the questions for your presentation as well as the content of questions you asked for other presentations.
- The report should be written in English or Japanese in A4-size word document.
- There is minimum page limits depending on the number of credits to be obtained.
- 1 credit : 2 pages or more
- 2 credits : 4 pages or more
- 3 credits : 6 pages or more
- 4 credits : 8 pages or more
- Deadline: TBA
- Submit to your supervisor via e-mail
- GEDES office firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corresponding students
Students who will graduate in September 2021
- Submission of documents
- Required documents: Main text of thesis and Extended abstract (4 pages) in English or Japanese
- Deadline: 5 PM, July 30th (Fri), 2021 for both documents
- Format of Extended Abstract: Follow the instruction given in the sample document below.
- File type: one PDF file for each document
- Submission method: upload your documents to T2BOX accessible from the link below (Upload only. You can neither delete, overwrite nor download your files or others)
File name for main text: StudentnumberFamilynameMT.pdf (e.g. 20M12345KinouchiMT.pdf)
File name for extended abstract: StudentnumberFamilynameAB.pdf (e.g. 20M12345KinouchiAB.pdf)
You can upload only once. However, if you want to resubmit the file, upload the new file with the different file name by adding the revision number at the end (e.g. 20M12345KinouchiAB-R1.pdf).
DO NOT use Chinese characters for your family name, write it in Alphabet.
- Final presentation
- Date: August 6th (Fri), 2021
- Time: see the program below.
- Venue: Online presentation on Zoom (the link information will be sent by e-mail)
- Time Allocation: 12 minutes for each presentation, followed by 5 minutes for Q&A, 1 minute for alternation and preparation
- Language: Presentation in English, Discussion in English or Japanese
- Your presentation slides should be prepared and uploaded in advance to a designated T2BOX, which will be announced by e-mail in late July.
- A correspondence table of technical terms between English and Japanese should be appended in the last page of your presentation slides.