Skip to content
- Date & Time: 9:00～10:30, August 11, 2020
- Venue: Internet Meeting with Zoom
- Program: click here
- Format: Presentation using a poster made in PowerPoint (the detail of zoom presentation will be announced later)
- Language: English
- Size and number of posters
- ONE slide in A1 size, for each course with 1 credit or 2 credits
- Either of portrait or landscape orientation is acceptable.
- Presentation time and maximum slide number
- 6 minutes (2 minutes presentation and 4 minutes Q&A) for each course with 1 credit
- 7 minutes for each (3 minutes presentation and 4 minutes Q&A) for each course with 2 credits
- Presentation contents (They should be clearly presented)
- Your activity and/or experience including background,objective and achievement/conclusion
- What you learned or were trained?
- What challenges/learning/training do you still need based on your activity/experience?
- For more detail, please check the course syllabus in OCW.
Register from https://forms.gle/mXx3UbPDJbFstCDg7.
If you want to register multiple courses, please register separately. However, you cannot register multiple courses with the same activity (for example, you cannot get credit for both of Global Engineering Off-Campus Project and ALP Overseas Training for the same overseas activity. Also, you cannot register two of Global Engineering International Workshop even if you make two presentations in a single conference).
- Deadline for registration: 5pm, July 24, 2020
If you do not make registration by the due date, you cannot make presentation.
- Submit a report after the presentation.
- Content should include reply to the questions for your presentation as well as the content of questions you asked for other presentations.
- The report should be written in English or Japanese in A4-size word document.
- There is minimum page limits depending on the credit.
- 2 credit : 4 pagers or more
- 1 credit : 2 pagers or more
- Deadline: 15:00, August 18, 2020
- Submit to your supervisor via e-mail