- Corresponding students
Students who will graduate in March 2022
- Submission of documents
- Required documents: Main text of thesis and Extended abstract (4 pages) in English or Japanese
- Deadline: 5 PM, February 2nd (Wed), 2022 for both documents
- Format of Extended Abstract: Follow the instruction given in the sample document below.
- File type: one PDF file for each document
- Submission method: upload your documents to T2BOX accessible from the link below (Upload only. You can neither delete, overwrite nor download your files or others)
File name for main text: StudentnumberFamilynameMT.pdf (e.g. 20M12345KinouchiMT.pdf)
File name for extended abstract: StudentnumberFamilynameAB.pdf (e.g. 20M12345KinouchiAB.pdf)
You can upload only once. However, if you want to resubmit the file, upload the new file with the different file name by adding the revision number at the end (e.g. 20M12345KinouchiAB-R1.pdf).
DO NOT use Chinese characters for your family name, write it in Alphabet.
- Final presentation
- Date: February 9th (Wed) and 10th (Thu), 2022
- Time: see the program below.
- Venue: B02-05, Ishikawadai Bld. 4, Ookayama Campus (presenters and faculty members) + Online (other participants)
- Time Allocation: 12 minutes for each presentation, plus 5 minutes or 8 minutes (only for students applying for the doctoral course) for Q&A
- Language: Presentation in English, Discussion in English or Japanese
- Please come to the venue by 10 minutes before your turn, to observe the previous student’s presentation and to be ready for your turn.
- Your presentation slides should be uploaded in advance to a designated T2BOX, which will be announced by e-mail in early February.
- A correspondence table of technical terms between English and Japanese should be appended in the last page of your presentation slides.
- We will copy your presentation slides to our PC and have it ready to use at the venue.