Date & Time: 10:00 onwards, Aug 2, 2023
Venue: Online (Zoom meeting), see the program for the Zoom links.
Eligibility: Activities that were conducted within 1 year. Doctoral course students cannot register for the activities done during the master’s course, except for the application for the “Doctoral Recurrent Program”.
Program: Click here to view the program.
- Format: Oral presentation using PowerPoint/PDF slides via Zoom meeting
- Language: English
- Presentation time
Course with 1 credit: 6 minutes (2 min. presentation and 4 min. Q&A)
Course with 2 credits: 7 minutes (3 min. presentation and 4 min. Q&A)
Course with 3 credits: 8 minutes (4 min. presentation and 4 min. Q&A)
Course with 4 credits: 9 minutes (5 min. presentation and 4 min. Q&A)
- Presentation contents (the following items should be clearly presented)
- Your activity and/or experience including background, objectives, and achievement/conclusion
- What you learned or what training did you obtain? Minimize talking about the contents of your talk, if you presented in an international conference.
- What challenges/learning/training do you still need based on your activity/experience?
- Regarding participation in conferences, students must consult their supervisors about their suitability to claim credits. The supervisor judges their suitability in terms of their size, quality, and open accessibility. If somewhat irregular or unclearness of the suitability of the conference is inevitable, both the student and his/her supervisor must justify its eligibility to obtain credits for the said conference participation.
- For more details, please check the course syllabus in the OCW.
- Form: https://forms.gle/xG7ewXKdEE7zqaDU8
- Note: If you want to register for multiple courses, please register separately. However, you cannot register for multiple courses with the same activity (for example, you cannot get credit for both Global Engineering Off-Campus Project and ALP Overseas Training for the same overseas activity. Also, you cannot register for two Global Engineering International Workshop even if you make two presentations in a single conference).
- Registration deadline: 5 pm, 19th Wed, July (if you fail to register by the due date, you cannot present).
- Submit a report after the presentation.
- Contents should include replies to the questions for your presentation, as well as the contents of questions you asked for other presentations.
- The report should be written in English or Japanese in A4-size word document.
- There are minimum page limits depending on the number of credits to be obtained.
1 credit : 2 pages or more
2 credits : 4 pages or more
3 credits : 6 pages or more
4 credits : 8 pages or more
- Deadline: 5 pm, Wednesday, August 9, 2023 (submit to your supervisor via e-mail)
Inquiry: Tokimatsu (email@example.com) and GEDES office(firstname.lastname@example.org)