Date & Time: 9:00 AM onwards, August 3, 2022
Venue: Online (Zoom meeting)
Eligible Activity: It is only allowed to register activities that were conducted within 1 year. Also, doctoral course students cannot register the activities during the master’s course except for the application for the “Doctoral Recurrent Program”.
Program: Click here
- Presentation style: Oral presentation using PowerPoint/PDF slides via Zoom meeting (NOTE: The style is different from the previous Poster Presentation style)
- Language: English
- Presentation time
- Course with 1 credit: 6 minutes (2 min. presentation and 4 min. Q&A)
- Course with 2 credits: 7 minutes (3 min. presentation and 4 min. Q&A)
- Course with 3 credits: 8 minutes (4 min. presentation and 4 min. Q&A)
- Course with 4 credits: 9 minutes (5 min. presentation and 4 min. Q&A)
Presentation contents (following items should be clearly presented)
- Your activity and/or experience including background, objective and achievement/conclusion
- What you learned or were trained?
- What challenges/learning/training do you still need based on your activity/experience?
- For more detail, please check the course syllabus in OCW.
- Register from: https://forms.gle/sVg8V8kNs8vLP2Ea8
If you want to register multiple courses, please register separately. However, you cannot register multiple courses with the same activity (for example, you cannot get credit for both of Global Engineering Off-Campus Project and ALP Overseas Training for the same overseas activity. Also, you cannot register two of Global Engineering International Workshop even if you make two presentations in a single conference).
Deadline for registration: 5 pm, July 27, 2022
- If you do not make registration by the due date, you cannot make a presentation.
- Submit a report after the presentation.
- Contents should include replies to the questions for your presentation as well as the contents of questions you asked for other presentations.
- The report should be written in English or Japanese in A4-size word document.
- There are minimum page limits depending on the number of credits to be obtained.
- 1 credit: 2 pages or more
- 2 credits: 4 pages or more
- 3 credits: 6 pages or more
- 4 credits: 8 pages or more
- Deadline: 5 pm, August 10, 2022
- Submit to your supervisor via e-mail
Inquiry: Takashi Nakamura: nakamura.t.av[at]m.titech.ac.jp (*Please change [at] to @)