- Corresponding students
Students who will graduate in September 2021
- Submission of documents
- Required documents: Main text of thesis and Extended abstract (4 pages) in English or Japanese
- Deadline: 5 PM, July 30th (Fri), 2021 for both documents
- Format of Extended Abstract: Follow the instruction given in the sample document below.
- File type: one PDF file for each document
- Submission method: upload your documents to T2BOX accessible from the link below (Upload only. You can neither delete, overwrite nor download your files or others)
File name for main text: StudentnumberFamilynameMT.pdf (e.g. 20M12345KinouchiMT.pdf)
File name for extended abstract: StudentnumberFamilynameAB.pdf (e.g. 20M12345KinouchiAB.pdf)
You can upload only once. However, if you want to resubmit the file, upload the new file with the different file name by adding the revision number at the end (e.g. 20M12345KinouchiAB-R1.pdf).
DO NOT use Chinese characters for your family name, write it in Alphabet.
- Final presentation
- Date: August 6th (Fri), 2021
- Time: see the program below.
- Venue: Online presentation on Zoom (the link information will be sent by e-mail)
- Time Allocation: 12 minutes for each presentation, followed by 5 minutes for Q&A, 1 minute for alternation and preparation
- Language: Presentation in English, Discussion in English or Japanese
- Your presentation slides should be prepared and uploaded in advance to a designated T2BOX, which will be announced by e-mail in late July.
- A correspondence table of technical terms between English and Japanese should be appended in the last page of your presentation slides.