Skip to content
- Corresponding students
Students who will graduate in September 2020
- Submission of documents
- Required documents: Main text of thesis and Extended abstract (4 pages) in English or Japanese
- Deadline: 5 PM, August 4 (Tue), 2020 for both documents
- Format of Extended Abstract: Follow the instruction given in the sample document below.
- File type: one PDF file for each document
- Submission method: upload your documents to a designated T2BOX (Upload only. You can neither delete, overwrite nor download your files or others)
File name for main text: StudentnumberFamilynameMT.pdf (e.g. 18M12345KinouchiMT.pdf)
File name for extended abstract: StudentnumberFamilynameAB.pdf (e.g. 18M12345KinouchiAB.pdf)
(DO NOT use Chinese characters for your family name, write it in Alphabet)
- Final presentation
- Date: August 11 (Tue), 2020
- Time: 10:30 – 16:09 (see the program for more detail)
- Venue: Online presentation on Zoom
- Time Allocation: 12 minutes for each presentation, followed by 5 minutes for Q&A, 1 minute for alternation and preparation
- Language: Presentation in English, Discussion in English or Japanese
- Your presentation slides should be prepared and uploaded in advance to a designated T2BOX.
- A correspondence table of technical terms between English and Japanese should be appended in the last page of your presentation slides.