1. Target Students Students enrolled in September 2017 If you have not enrolled in the above period and apply for this presentation, please explain a reason you apply in the comment section. 2. Registration – Register here – Deadline: 5pm, September 14th (Friday), 2018 3. Poster presentation Date & Time: 9:30am - 10:30am, September 25th (Tuesday), 2018 Venue: Suzukake Hall 3rd Floor, Suzukakedai Campus Poster format: A0 size (Portrait) in English Poster session: Each presenter has a total of 15 minutes (5 min. for oral presentation, 5 min. for discussion with other students, 5 min. for discussion with faculty members) Program 4. Inquiries GEDES office email@example.com
1. Target students Students who enrolled in the following periods. - September 2016 - April 2017 - September 2017 Students are required to make presentation only one time. If you already made, you do not have to do more. If you have not enrolled in the above period and apply for this presentation, please explain a reason you apply in the comment section. 2. Registration – Register here – Deadline: 5pm, September 14th (Friday), 2018 3. Poster presentation Date & Time: 10:45am-12:15pm, September 25th (Tuesday), 2018 Venue: Suzukake Hall 3rd Floor, Suzukakedai Campus Poster format: A0 size (Portrait) in English Procedure of Poster session: 1. Brief presentations by all students - Content: Outline of your presentation (including Background/Purpose, Methodology and Progress) - Time: 2 MINUTES for each - Material: PowerPoint (up to 4 slides) 2. Free discussion with professors - Time: rest of the time - Material: Poster Program 4. Inquiries GEDES office firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check the following link.
Date: September 20th, Thursday
Venue: Ishikawadai Bldg.4, B04-05
Time: after the above ceremony (from around 2pm)
Venue: Ookayama S6-102
1. Date & Time: August 7th (Tuesday), 2018, 10:45am-12:15pm
2. Venue: B02-05, Bidg. I4, Ookayama
– Format: Poster presentation
– Size and number of sheet: A1, 1 sheet for each presentation
– Presentation content (They should be presented clearly)
– Your activity and/or experience including background, objective, and achievement/conclusion
– What you learned or were trained?
– What challenges/learning/training do you still need based on your activity/experience?
4. Register at here.
5. Deadline: 5pm, July 31th (Tuesday), 2018
– Submit a report after the presentation.
– Content should include reply to the questions for your presentation as well as the content of questions you asked for other presentations.
– There is no format for the report in English or Japanese.
– Deadline: 15:00, August 17th (Friday), 2018
– Submit to: Supervisor
1. Corresponding students
Students graduating in September 2018
2. Submission of documents
– Required documents: Main text of thesis and Extended abstract (4 pages)
– Submit to: Here
**Format for Extended Abstract (4 pages in English or Japanese)**
– Deadline: 5 PM, August 1st (Wednesday), 2018 for both papers
– File type: one PDF for each document (Do NOT submit doc or docx files)
– File name: StudentnumberFamilyname.pdf (e.g. 16M12345Isono.pdf)
(Do NOT use Chinese characters for your family name, write it in Alphabet)
**If you want to replace the file with a new one, just upload the new file**
3. Final presentation
– Date: August 8th (Wednesday), 2018
– Time: 10am-12pm, 1pm-
– Venue: Room B02-05, Bldg. I4, Ookayama
– Language: Presentation in English, Discussion in English or Japanese
– Time Limit: 14 minutes for presentation, 5 minutes for Q&A, 1 minute for alternation and preparation
– PC: Bring your own or lab’s laptop that has a VGA outlet. Check the compatibility with the projector in advance.
1) 35 copies of your presentation slide should be prepared and distributed to the faculty members just prior to your presentation with the assistance of your laboratory members
2) The maximum number of the paper distributed should be limited within 2 in two-sided printing
3) A correspondence table of technical terms between English and Japanese should be appended in the last slide
Date and time: July 6th, FRIDAY, 5 pm to 6:30 pm
Venue: Room 102, Bldg S6, Ookayama Campus
Student Name (ID): Reza Nadimi (16D58327)
Thesis title: Energy consumption influence on objective quality of life (QoL): The role of renewables in poverty reduction
Department of Transdisciplinary Science and Engneering is recruiting TA(Concept Designing 2Q)
Titel:Concept Designing(Intensive Corse)
Number of people: ２ persons
Working Period:Intensive Corse(5days)
July 31-August 4 14:00-19:00
Location:Ookayama Campus,Musashino Art University or Roppongi Design Lounge
Target: Master or Doctor students
Language:Basically,Japanese,Also TA who can speak English are Welcome
Deadline: June 15 2018
Application method: Please notify Prof.Nohara of your name,student ID,laboratory name,email address and telephone number via email(email@example.com) by the deadline.
Contact:Department of Transdisciplinary Science and Engneering office (firstname.lastname@example.org)