Register at: https://forms.gle/7Fn2KtntbUgaDmqK9
Deadline: 16:00, August 5 (Mon), 2019 (Punctuality)
*You must register if you want to make a presentation in this time.
Submit to: Supervisor
Deadline: 16:00,August 5 (Mon), 2019 (Punctuality)
Date and Time: 9:00-, August 19(Mon)-20(Tue), 2019
Venue: Room B02-B05, Ishikawadai Bldg.4, Ookayama
Presentation style: Oral presentation
Language: Japanese or English
Presentation time: Each presenter has 12 minutes in total (7 min for your presentation,
4 min for Q&A, 1 min for the preparation)
Program and other details will be released later.
Please check the following link.
Time table of TSE bachelor course in 2019 (for plan).
The time table may be changed without notice.
Please Attend the following orientation without fail
2nd year students:
April 4th (Thu.) 17:00-18:00 S6-106 (TSE Lounge)
3rd year students:
April 3rd (Wed.) 10:45-12:15 S6-106 (TSE Lounge)
4th year students:
April 4th (Thu.) 12:20-13:15 S6-106 (TSE Lounge)
Please check the following link.
Department of Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering, School of Environment and Society, Tokyo Institute of Technology invites applicants to participate in our undergraduate major called Global Scientists and Engineers Program (GSEP). Please refer the pdf file below for detail.
Announcement for Open Position
August 14: Announcement has been updated to include the link to the application website.
We will provide an orientation with respect to:
Advanced assignment to laboratories (T.B.D),
Research opportunity in Laboratories,
Independent research project,
Bachelor research project (T.B.D)
Date: Aug. 9, 2018
Place: Room No.102 South 6th Build. (for GSEP students)
TSE Rouge computer room. (for Japanese course students)
Please attend the orientation if you want to take the courses.
Slides for explanation (to be uploaded.)
Slides for explanation of laboratories Ver.4 (English and Japanese)
1. Date & Time: August 7th (Tuesday), 2018, 10:45am-12:15pm
2. Venue: B02-05, Bidg. I4, Ookayama
– Format: Poster presentation
– Size and number of sheet: A1, 1 sheet for each presentation
– Presentation content (They should be presented clearly)
– Your activity and/or experience including background, objective, and achievement/conclusion
– What you learned or were trained?
– What challenges/learning/training do you still need based on your activity/experience?
4. Register at here.
5. Deadline: 5pm, July 31th (Tuesday), 2018
6. Program (TBA)
– Submit a report after the presentation.
– Content should include reply to the questions for your presentation as well as the content of questions you asked for other presentations.
– There is no format for the report in English or Japanese.
– Deadline: 3pm, August 17th (Friday), 2018
– Submit to: Supervisor
1. Corresponding students
Students graduating in September 2018
2. Submission of documents
– Required documents: Main text of thesis and Extended abstract (4 pages)
– Submit to: Here
**Format for Extended Abstract (4 pages in English or Japanese)**
– Deadline: 5 PM, August 1st (Wednesday), 2018 for both papers
– File type: one PDF for each document (Do NOT submit doc or docx files)
– File name: StudentnumberFamilyname.pdf (e.g. 16M12345Isono.pdf)
(Do NOT use Chinese characters for your family name, write it in Alphabet)
**If you want to replace the file with a new one, just upload the new file**
3. Final presentation
– Date: August 8th (Wednesday), 2018
– Time: 10am-12pm, 1pm-
– Venue: Room B02-05, Bldg. I4, Ookayama
– Language: Presentation in English, Discussion in English or Japanese
– Time Limit: 14 minutes for presentation, 5 minutes for Q&A, 1 minute for alternation and preparation
– PC: Bring your own or lab’s laptop that has a VGA outlet. Check the compatibility with the projector in advance.
1) 35 copies of your presentation slide should be prepared and distributed to the faculty members just prior to your presentation with the assistance of your laboratory members
2) The maximum number of the paper distributed should be limited within 2 in two-sided printing
3) A correspondence table of technical terms between English and Japanese should be appended in the last slide
Date and time: July 6th, FRIDAY, 5 pm to 6:30 pm
Venue: Room 102, Bldg S6, Ookayama Campus
Student Name (ID): Reza Nadimi (16D58327)
Thesis title: Energy consumption influence on objective quality of life (QoL): The role of renewables in poverty reduction