1. Date & Time: February 6th (Wednesday), 2019, 3:05pm-4:35pm
2. Venue: 3rd floor of H1, Suzukake Hall, Suzukakedai Campus
– Format: Poster presentation
– Language: English
– Size and number of sheet:
– ONE sheet in A1 size, for each course with 1 credit or 2 credits
– TWO sheets in A1 size for each course with 4 credits
– Presentation content (They should be presented clearly)
– Your activity and/or experience including background, objective, and achievement/conclusion
– What you learned or were trained?
– What challenges/learning/training do you still need based on your activity/experience?
4. Register at here (https://goo.gl/forms/CrPareVJd2x9OeZB3).
5. Deadline for registration: 5pm, January 28th (Monday), 2019
– Submit a report after the presentation.
– Content should include reply to the questions for your presentation as well as the content of questions you asked for other presentations.
– There is no format for the report in English or Japanese.
– Deadline: 5pm, February 20th (Wednesday), 2019
– Submit to: Supervisor