For relevant students, kindly follow the following procedure:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the following registration form by the deadline. Deadline: 16:00, August 7 (Fri.), 2020 (Punctuality)
*You must register if you want to make a presentation in this time.
2. Report submission
Submit to: Supervisor
Deadline: 16:00, August 7 (Fri.), 2020 (Punctuality)
Date and Time: August 24(Mon.), 2020, from 13:30
Room B02-B05, Ishikawadai Bldg.4, Ookayama or Zoom
Presentation style: Oral presentation
Language: Japanese or English
Presentation time: Each presenter has 12 minutes in total (7 min for your presentation,
4 min for Q&A, 1 min for the preparation)
On July 22, 2020, the 18th English Speech Contest organized by the Foreign Languages Section of the Institute of Liberal Arts will be held through Zoom from 13:30 to 15:10 PM.
GSEP students will once again be participating as contestants in the said event. Audience outside of Tokyo Tech are also welcome so feel free to share this information to your family and friends.
The speakers with their topics are listed in no particular order as follows.
- Zhanybekz Bekbolat, “Universal Basic Income: Essential or Detrimental?”
- Yu Nin Chan, “Are We Equal?”
- Yilun Lu, “Shark, the misconceived creature”
- Natprawee_Pattayawij, “Capitalism Barrier in the Way of Science”
- Zhiyang YU, “The Similarities between Being Chinese and Being Gay”
- Huu Nhat Huy Tran, “How can the world prepare themselves for a future pandemic?”
- Shiho Otomo, “Does Eating Organic Food Make Us Healthier”?
- Erdenebat Battseren, “Is Renewable Energy the future?”
To witness the event, obtain a Zoom URL by sending an email to eigoscr[at]flc.titech.ac.jp (replace [at] with @) with the subject “Speech Contest 2020”.