Updated orientation files for GSEP 2nd year and 3rd year students:
- 1st year: GSEP 1st Year Orientation.zip
- 2nd year: GSEP_Orientation_2nd_2020.pdf
- 3rd year: GSEP_Orientation_3rd_2020.pdf
- Orientation for 4th year students in April 2019v2
The files above contain timetables for Q1 2020. Instructions for registering courses and the line can be found in the link below:
Independent Research Project
- Independent Research Project Report
- Only English or Japanese is acceptable.
- Discussion regarding to research with respect to ethics should be described.
- Submit to your supervisor by the announced date and time.
- By using the following check lists, check whether you satisfy Level 1 (mandatory) and Level 2 (recommended), and ask your supervisor to confirm them.
- Language for slides and presentation : Only Japanese or English is acceptable.
- Time Allocation: 7 minutes for presentation, 4 minutes for Q&A, 1 minute for alternation and preparation.
- PC: Bring your own or lab’s laptop that has a VGA or HDMI outlet. Check the compatibility with the projector in advance.
- In the first page (title page) of your presentation slides, keywords in both Japanese and English should be described.
- 50 copies of your presentation slides should be prepared and distributed to the faculty members just prior to your presentation with the assistance of your laboratory members.
- The maximum number of the paper distributed should be limited within 1 sheet in two-sided printing
- Submission of abstract is not required.
- Presentation Award is awarded for excellent presentations. (Some points are added if Japanese course and GSEP students present in English and Japanese, respectively.)
Advanced Independent Research Project
- Although presentation is not required from the department, requirements in laboratory must exist. Please ask its details to your supervisor.