- Recommended Q1 and Q2 timetables for GSEP 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year students
Updated orientation files for GSEP students:
- 1st year: GSEP Orientation 2023-First Year
- 2nd year: GSEP Orientation 2023-Second Year
- 3rd & 4th year: GSEP Orientation 2023-Third and Fourth Year
- Table of courses for batch 2020 GSEP students: GSEP batch 2020 course table
- Table of courses for batch 2021 GSEP students: GSEP batch 2021 course table
- Explanation of laboratories in TSE 2022
- Additional information for GSEP students regarding credits.
The files above contain timetables for Q1 2023 (except for fourth year). Instructions for registering courses and the line can be found in the link below:
Independent Research Project
- Independent Research Project Report
- Only English or Japanese is acceptable.
- Discussion regarding to research with respect to ethics should be described.
- Submit to your supervisor by the announced date and time.
- Guidelines in Preparing the Independent Research Project (IRP) report in English (for AY 2021)
- By using the following check lists, check whether you satisfy Level 1 (mandatory) and Level 2 (recommended), and ask your supervisor to confirm them.
- Language for slides and presentation : Only Japanese or English is acceptable.
- Time Allocation: 6 minutes for presentation, 6 minutes for Q&A, 1 minute for alternation and preparation.
- In the first page (title page) of your presentation slides, keywords in both Japanese and English should be described.
- Submission of abstract is not required.
- Presentation Award is awarded for excellent presentations. (Some points are added if Japanese course and GSEP students present in English and Japanese, respectively.)
Advanced Independent Research Project
- Although presentation is not required from the department, requirements in laboratory must exist. Please ask its details to your supervisor.
- This page has been updated from April 2023. For those who wish to see the details of AY2022, you can view it here.