Skip to content
Independent Research Project
- Only English or Japanese is acceptable.
- Discussion regarding to research with respect to ethics should be described.
- Submit to your supervisor by the announced date and time.
- By using the following check lists, check whether you satisfy Level 1 (mandatory) and Level 2 (recommended), and ask your supervisor to confirm them.
- In Independent Research Project Report, a section or subsection entitled, “Research ethics and compliance to the codes of conducting research”, is required. You have to explain how your independent research complies with or contributes to research ethics in it.
- Language for slides and presentation : Only Japanese or English is acceptable.
- Time Allocation: 7 minutes for presentation, 4 minutes for Q&A, 1 minute for alternation and preparation.
- PC: Bring your own or lab’s laptop that has a VGA or HDMI outlet. Check the compatibility with the projector in advance.
- In the first page (title page) of your presentation slides, keywords in both Japanese and English should be described.
- 50 copies of your presentation slides should be prepared and distributed to the faculty members just prior to your presentation with the assistance of your laboratory members.
- The maximum number of the paper distributed should be limited within 1 sheet in two-sided printing
- Submission of abstract is not required.
- Presentation Award is awarded for excellent presentations.
Advanced Independent Research Project
- Although presentation is not required from the department, requirements in laboratory must exist. Please ask its details to your supervisor.