Fashion is a global phenomenon that incorporates knowledge and technologies from multiple disciplines. We take a transdisciplinary approach to fashion, comprehensively exploring its scientific, technological and social ‘fabric’. Students joining this programme held in Shibuya from 2017 will be introduced to components of fashion from the science and engineering of materials, through design and creativity, and to the social and cultural impacts of these.
- Hackathon (Design workshop) July 24 -July 28
- Lunch party with Dr Ulrike & Wrap-up party at night on Dec.1
- Dr Ulrike Oberlack, CSM jewelry designer in residence@Tokyo Tech left for UK. Thank you for the wind of light. We have gained so much from you.
- A wonderful presentation in the wearable light workshop, 1/12/2017
- Welcome! Dr Ulrike Oberlack (CSM) arrived