Without science’s discoveries, we wouldn’t be able to pursue our current lifestyles.
Without art’s beauty, we wouldn’t really be living.
Without designing, we wouldn’t be able to prepare our future.
They are all necessary but sometimes conflict, like water which flows together but with waves and ripples. Within the waves of ‘science and art’, Creative Flow focuses on significant issues such as energy, environments, sustainability, deep ecology, and produce the ‘city ecology’ we need through discussion and manufacturing.
- Concept designing NEXT workshop @Musabi design hub
- (JP) 東工大ｘCSM合同シンポジウム The Experimentの報告記事が新聞掲載されました。
- (JP) 「クリエイティブ表現論」がネットで紹介されました。
- Kayoko Nohara, Michael Norton and Eriko Kawano, “Imparting Soft Skills and Creativity in University Engineering Education through a Concept Designing Short Course.” International Journal of Engineering Education, Vol. 33, No. 2(A), pp. 538–547, 2017.
- Kayoko Nohara, Eriko Kawano. “Science and Art/Design Education for Engineers and Scientists for the Purpose of Nurturing Creativity.” Journal of Japanese Society for Engineering Education, Vol. 63-1, pp. 88-94, Jan. 2015.